Engineering Thinking | How to Protect Your Pocketbook, Your Liberty, and Your Life - Engineering thinking can help you avoid wrong choices, from the purchase of a laundry detergent to the selection of a doctor, a mate, a career, or a congressional representative. Engineering thinking is a proven method for achieving success. Just take a look around you and count the number of gadgets and gizmos that make your…
Country: 220.127.116.11, North America, US
City: -122.4156 California, United States
Sprinkled this on the grass and EVERYTHING turned green. I also mix it 50-50 with potash and use it as banana plant fertilizer - they grew 4 feet this year!
I also get those nasty little tonsil stones, and I have a terrible time getting rid of them. Manual attempts (finger, q-tips, tweezers, chopsticks - I've tried it all) are pretty much useless and only cause me to gag and make my tonsils bleed. It's been a real problem; I am a person who is pretty conscious of personal hygiene, and knowing that my breath is gross and not being able to do anything about it freaks me out! I was pretty skeptical that a mouthwash would be able to help (after all, I use listerine religiously and it doesn't seem to do a thing) but after using this stuff for 2 days, my stones are almost completely gone. Seriously, a little gargling and my tonsil stones are going away on their own. I was somewhat wary because a few of the reviews said that the rinse could affect my sense of taste, but fortunately I haven't experienced any problems with that so far. Also, the instructions say to use the special toothpaste along with it, but the mouth wash by itself seems to be doing the job just fine.
These glasses do the trick and are very close to the 3M version. However, they fog up very easily, making them problematic to use.
Great product does the job...also the benefit is you can buy any razors you want you're not stuck using one specific razor. A+
Im usually not the type to write any reviews for any product but i felt compelled to write a review on hairfinity. This product is the BOMB, it really really works. I must say that Ive never had any issues with growing my hair. In May 2010 I cut my hair in a bob and a few months later I went to my stylist to put in a relaxer. The relaxer made some of my hair fall out in the middle of my hair. I wassss soooo angry that I didnt even know what to do with myself. So to try to fix it, I had no choice but to put in a couple of tracks( which was costly) in the middle to make my hair look full bc you could tell that my hair was thin to my hair falling out. One day I was browsing the internet looking for the best brand of biotin pills to help my hair grow back and I came across hairfinity. Im telling you that was the best thing I ever did. I was very skeptical at first esp when I saw the price lol but I went ahead and decided to buy them. That was the best investment I ever made. Now it is Dec of 2011 and my hair is past my shoulders and it much stronger thanks to hairfinity. I dont know what are in these pills, its like they have steriods in them lol but I promise you they will help your hair grow you just have to be patient and really take care of your hair. Even at times when I didnt take care of my hair like I should have, my hair still grew. I know the pills are expensive but to help stretch out the pills, take one a day rather than the recommended 2 a day as it says on the bottle. I hope this helps.
Our son had a cough for over a month and he tried antibiotics and other cough medicine but nothing worked. When he was visiting us recently I asked him to try Wederspoon 16+ which I had just received from Amazon. After he took 1 teaspoon of this honey, 90% of the cough was gone within 2 hours and the remaining 10% the next day. He was so impressed with this honey that he took the 17.6 Oz jar with him. BTW, exactly the same situation occurred with our younger son who lives in a different city. I strongly recommend that you always keep a jar handy at home.
I am fairly new to cycling. I started tracking my rides with a cheap bike computer. It did not give me any usable metric other than speed and distance. Edge 820 was a great investment and I am enjoying it. Below are some of the Pros and Cons from my few uses